Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Going mobile

So, I'm learning to be more tech savvy.

I just figured out I could blog from my phone, which will make keeping all of you wonderful fans up to date on all my writing adventures and news!!

Yay!

If I can figure out how to make the posts pretty and chaotic like all the ones I write from my computer I will do that too!

So as for writing news...

Here is what I am currently working on:

Neophyte - final edits (I have a couple queries still out there if nothing comes back I'm hoping to get it in your hands this fall via self-pubbing. Both digitally and in paper form.)

For those of you that read the original Neophyte 3 years ago when I jumped the gun and pubbed it before really knowing what I was doing... first let me say I'm sorry for being so unprofessional about it. And that you'd really enjoy the new version. It is clean, edited and polished. And while it's similar to the original, it is such a better story now. And I am re-marketing it as New Adult instead of Young Adult so it flows with the rest of the series.

Luminary - is done. Just needs some touch ups and final edits. This was a secret project book that surprised even me. I can not wait to share it with you!

Rogue - is also done. But needs a little face lift and edits.

Guardian and Ipsum are both in the works to be written, but are currently in pieces.

Human (working title, not actual title) - prequel novella to Neophyte. Gives you a look into the angel world pre-Addisyn.

As for other books/series I've been work I on...

Pink Elephants/Superman (working title not actual title) - A NA contemporary romance about an aspiring dancer is about halfway written and proving to be a great read. (This I refer to as my Miles Teller novel because he inspired the main male lead)

Tainted Lullaby - written but under major construction. NA contemporary romance. Need to rework some of the bugs in this one. But its such a great book and I love, love, love Dex, the main male lead.

Space Grease - YA Sci-fi. This was a pet project that I'm not sure how far it will go, but it's a lot of fun to write. 

So that's what I've been up to lately. What about you?

Comment and tell me what you've been reading this summer! I'd love to hear from you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment